Organizations primarily use email for communicating with internal and external customers—yet these emails are often company-focused, or too casual and confusing. Do your emails make a positive or negative impact on customer perceptions? Do they project a consistent level of professionalism and grace?
Help associates write professional emails that Make A Great Impression on the Customer™ every time.
- Focus on the audience—internal or external
- Identify your purpose and outcome
- Create subject lines that get results
- Structure ideas based on the purpose of your message
- Use the MAGIC format when delivering bad news or responding to inquiries and complaints/concerns
- Learn when to apply the factual vs. narrative flow
- Create clear and concise emails every time
- Edit extra words to maximize impact
- Use MAGIC, not tragic phrases
- Use the Clarity Index to measure readability
- Discover key business email protocols
- Add visual components to enhance the look of your messages Check and Polish
- Apply a quality standard for emails: The 22 Points of MAGIC Email Writing
- Avoid the most common netiquette mistakes
What this means to you
Compose clear, concise, professional emails
Respond more quickly with greater confidence
Grab and keep the reader’s attention—so you create a MAGIC impression with every email
The program is tailored to the specific needs of the audience. Prior to any project, we request representative writing samples and prepare tailored rewrites for in-class exercises and group discussion.
This one-day session addresses internal and external email writing. Different formats, including virtual delivery, can be arranged.
to bring MAGIC Email Writing to your company.