Business professionals are faced with enormous amounts of material to be read: reports, proposals, trade publications, etc.
It is clear that there is more to read today than there was five years ago — and there will be even greater informational demands in the future.
It has become important to develop a range of reading skills to get the critical information needed.
Provide participants with new techniques for dealing with the wide scope of information management needs. As a result, they will be more productive in the use of their time, and more knowledgeable.
The course covers all the key elements of effective information management:
- Overcoming common reading faults
- Factors affecting concentration and comprehension
- Rate variation skills for different types of material
- The Neuro-Note System™ for better notetaking and recall
- Techniques for maximizing return on reading time
What this means to you
- Extract relevant information quickly and effectively
- Retain vital information longer
- Read more varied material and remain better informed
- Manage reading time more profitably
An assessment of initial reading skills and habits is made at the beginning of the course. Participants learn new skills with the aid of practical exercises and tests. Business articles and publications are used for practicing these skills. Everyone is encouraged to progress at his or her natural pace.
The course is one to two days in length and can be adjusted according to client needs.
Contact Us to bring today to bring Advanced Reading Management to your company.