Education and Experience:
- Principia College B.A. Education
- Columbia University M.A Education
29 years of asking the question: What can we do in this organization that will make a difference and will last? This includes:
- Developing business plans and offering funding (through a foundation) for entrepreneurial start-ups
- Creating dynamic learning environments in school systems
- Helping corporations become learning organizations for the past 7 years
- Facilitating associates to listen better to customers and managers to listen better to associates
I am an artist, educator and trickster. I am a passionate listener. I am committed to creating experiences that meet the specific needs of a client and have a long term impact.
Asking too many questions
Installing a 42 foot tree swing and a tree house for Ellery, my daughter.
Playing with Ellery. Playing the piano, drawing, writing, being alone in the wilderness of Alaska. Falling in love. Favorite quote (from Groucho Marx.): “Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.”